Promotion of creativity
- Children discover and express their emotions and thoughts through arts, theater and dance.
- They can give their imaginations and ideas free play through a great variety of materials and ways of expression.
- Theater, dance and arts enhance their self-esteem and help to develop their own creative thoughts.
- The child discovers its own identity through its creativity and learns to express its thoughts and emotions in different ways.
- The child investigates and tests different materials, lines, shapes, patterns and colors – training of the senses and the gross and fine motor skills.
- Contemplation of different everyday objects, comparison with nature, perception and interpretation of arts – the world as one and in units
- The child learns to play different roles, to adopt different views, to realize and memorize.