Early childhood literature & history
- Children learn to appreciate books.
- They become active listeners and storytellers.
- Their imagination is being stimulated and they use language to express it.
- The child listens, talks, reads and learns how to express its emotions, ideas and thoughts.
- It reports its own experiences, listens to experiences of others and learns to combine them.
- We stimulate curiosity for the unknown and generation of new ideas.
- The child is encouraged to paint stories. It learns to recognize and connect printed and spoken stories.