Awareness, exercise & health
- Physical exercise is necessary for a healthy growth and development.
- Body awareness and conscious perception is important for the child to properly evaluate reactions and to express itself what it wants to achieve.
- It is vital to develop a healthy and active lifestyle in early childhood. In addition to sports, a balanced nutrition will essentially contribute to a child’s development.
- Through exercise the child becomes aware of its body and releases pent-up energy and tensions.
- The child learns to balance the body by relaxation methods.
- In a playful way the child is taught to deal with healthy food and water which are the basis of life. It develops a positive attitude towards its own health (for ex. regarding food, dental hygiene etc.).
- The child learns that energy, food, water and air are important for growth and life.